Why ASK LLP
Avoidance actions are a core focus of our practice and our attorneys are generally aware of the latest legal opinions related to avoidance actions. Debtors, creditors committees’ and trustees choose ASK LLP to prosecute preference actions for the following reasons:
- Knowledge. Avoidance actions are a core focus of our practice and our attorneys are aware of the latest legal opinions related to avoidance actions. In fact, ASK LLP publishes the Avoidance Action Report, which is a one-of-a-kind quarterly report devoted exclusively to case law developments related to avoidance actions. To view past issues of the Avoidance Action Report, please visit www.AvoidanceActionReport.com. ASK LLP attorneys publish numerous articles on preference action-related topics. ASK LLP attorneys represented plaintiffs and defendants in thousands of avoidance actions. This gives ASK LLP attorneys a unique understanding of the merits of each case, which allows us to formulate the best strategy for resolving the case in a manner favorable to our client. ASK LLP’s attorneys have the experience, practical “know-how,” and administrative capacity to represent preference and fraudulent transfer clients quickly, effectively, and in a low-cost manner.
- Experience. ASK LLP attorneys have represented plaintiffs and defendants in thousands of avoidance actions. This gives ASK LLP attorneys a unique understanding of the merits of each case, which allows us to formulate the best strategy for resolving the case in a manner that maximizes the value of the debtor’s estate. In the last decade we have recovered more than $250 million on behalf of Debtors’ estates and bankruptcy trustees.
- Proprietary Software. ASK LLP has proprietary software that helps us analyze massive amounts of data simultaneously, including all potential defenses to preference actions, which helps us build a case for recovery. To learn more about our analyses methodology, click here.
- Efficiency. Many avoidance actions languish for years before they are resolved. This creates costs and confusion for both the plaintiffs and defendants. ASK LLP is dedicated to resolving avoidance actions within six months after they are filed. If a case cannot be favorably and fairly settled, ASK LLP attorneys have the drive and capacity to vigorously litigate the action on behalf of a debtor’s estate, and will not hesitate to do so. The litigation experience and national recognition of ASK LLP in the area of avoidance actions contributes to the firm obtaining favorable results for its clients.
- Cost. ASK LLP’s low overhead allows it to prosecute avoidance actions on an hourly or contingent-fee basis that is competitive with other firms who lack the analysis tools or experience offered by ASK LLP. ASK LLP was formed with the premiere goal of providing a stellar work product at the best rate possible, and that is exactly the philosophy we employ when prosecuting avoidance actions.