Our team of attorneys is currently investigating claims that people receiving massages at Massage Envy and other massage parlors have been sexually assaulted.
What We Know About Massage Envy Sexual Assault
A 2017 BuzzFeed news article revealed that “more than 180 people have filed sexual assault lawsuits, police reports, and state board complaints against Massage Envy spas, their employees, and the national company.” Massage Envy is a franchise headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. There are approximately 1,200 franchise locations throughout the U.S., including approximately 20 locations in Minnesota.
A 2018 Star Tribune article reported that three Massage Envy massage therapists had been accused of sexually assaulting women during massages in Minnesota, including:
- Massage Envy, Eden Prairie, MN – Mitchell Le Dac Ho convicted of sexually assaulting two women during massages at this location between January 2016 and September 2017
- Massage Envy, Edina, MN – Matthew Ryan Perry convicted of sexually assaulting a woman during a massage at this location in September 2017
- Massage Envy, Bloomington, MN – John Earl Young II convicted of sexually assaulting one woman during a massage at this location in July 2013
- Massage Envy, Minnetonka, MN – John Earl Young II convicted of sexually assaulting one woman during a massage at this location in June 2013
Recoverable Compensation in a Massage Envy Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
If you or a loved one were sexually assaulted at Massage Envy or another massage parlor, then you may be eligible to participate in a lawsuit against the massage parlor. If you hire ASK LLP, we may seek the following damages for you:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past and future wage loss
- Past and future loss of earning capacity
- Past and future loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages, if justified
CALL TODAY! If you were sexually assaulted while receiving a massage at Massage Envy or another massage parlor, you might be entitled to compensation. Call ASK LLP at (877) RING ASK (877-746-4275) for a free case evaluation.
Why You Should Choose ASK LLP
If you are sexually assaulted, you may not know what to do. We are here to help. We have already represented more than 3,000 sexual abuse survivors. We will always treat you with compassion, respect, and dignity. If you hire us, know that we will fight tirelessly to get you the best possible result.