Our team of attorneys is currently investigating claims that former school resource officer Adam Gentile Pelton sexually abused students. Pelton pleaded guilty to seven counts of criminal sexual conduct after touching minor female students and requesting nude pictures from them.
What We Know About Pelton
Pelton worked as a school resource officer from 2016 to 2019, working the 2018-19 school year at Park High School in Cottage Grove, MN.
Pelton allegedly had inappropriate interactions with seven female students, ranging in age from thirteen to seventeen-years-old at the time of the interactions, including:
- Hugging students and touching their buttocks over the clothes during the hugs.
- Requesting nude photographs from a student on Snapchat.
- Taking students out to lunch over summer break.
- Calling a student “beautiful” and “sweetheart” and saying that if he was her age, he would date her.
On March 28, 2022, Pelton pleaded guilty to three charges of Second-Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct and four charges of Fourth-Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct. Pelton’s sentencing hearing is currently scheduled for June 24, 2022. The Case Number is 82-CR-20-517.
Recoverable Compensation in a School Resource Officer Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
If you or a loved one were sexually abused by Pelton or another school resource officer, then you may be eligible to participate in a lawsuit against the former officer and/or other potentially liable entities. If you hire ASK LLP, we will seek the following damages for you (if justified):
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past and future wage loss
- Past and future loss of earning capacity
- Past and future loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages, if justified
CALL TODAY! If you were sexually abused by Pelton or another school resource officer, you might be entitled to compensation. Call ASK LLP at (877) RING ASK (877-746-4275) for a free case evaluation.
Why You Should Choose ASK LLP
If you are sexually abused, you may not know what to do. We are here to help. We have already represented more than 3,000 sexual abuse survivors. We will always treat you with compassion, respect, and dignity. If you hire us, know that we will fight tirelessly to get you the best possible result.
Were you sexually abused by Pelton or another school resource officer?
Call ASK LLP today at: (877) RING ASK / (877-746-4275) for a free case evaluation or fill out the form below.
Sexual Abuse & Trafficking FAQs